New Premises and New Far-Field Audio Lab
We are happy to announce that our main office has recently moved to a new location in Oulu, Finland. The new premises have been tailored to our operations so that our engineering team can serve our customers better. The main improvement is the new far-field audio lab which is now bigger, better, and more beautiful!
Far-Field Audio Lab
In Creoir’s far-field audio lab, our engineering team can implement multidisciplinary quality assurance and performance optimization of any voice-enabled product. Combining our audio/acoustics design expertise with Cerence Speech Signal Enhancement (SSE), we can guarantee the operation of custom voice assistants even in challenging noise conditions.
Naturally, our lab is also qualified by Amazon and supports the Amazon Qualification Tool (AQT). We are able to offer Alexa Voice Services (AVS) pre-certification testing, Alexa product validation and optimization, and systems integration of built-in Alexa products.
Creoir professional engineering services for audio/voice products include:
- End-to-end audio & acoustics design
- Microphone and speaker performance optimization
- Systems integration for embedded audio devices
- Far-field voice processing integration using dedicated front-end DSP or Cerence Speech Signal Enhancement
- Anechoic chamber measurements and far-field voice verification
Our new address is: