Creoir Exhibiting at Embedded World 2022
Creoir has been exhibiting at Embedded World 2022, The embedded world Exhibition&Conference bring the entire embedded community together once a year in Nuremberg and provides a unique overview of the state-of-the-art in this versatile industry.
At our booth, we showed the latest demos around voice interaction:
Embedded ASR/NLU demo on NXP i.MX8M Nano
- Embedded ASR/NLU and TTS running on i.MX8mn hardware, using a 4-mic array
- Demo utilizes SSE to improve recognition result in a noisy environment
Embedded ASR/NLU in Synaptics VS640 SoC
- VS640 is a high-performance multimedia SoC for new-generation set-top-box and IoT devices with Far-Field voice support
- Demo includes ASR/NLU with a super directive fixed beam with a 2-mic array
Smart Home demo
- UI application that demonstrates Creoir OVS in a smart home use case
- On-the-edge NLU with context awareness and far-field capability
- Application that demonstrates the flexibility of Creoir OVS when it comes to different languages and custom wake-word
We thank all the visitors for the interesting conversations and we look forward to implementing embedded speech technology in various application environments.