Professional Voice UI Integration Tools
The Creoir EdgeVUI™ Software Development Kit simplifies the development of voice user interfaces (VUI) by providing advanced Natural Language Understanding (NLU) tools utilizing Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-speech (TTS), and Speech Signal Enhancement (SSE) technologies from Cerence.
- Proven Cerence speech technologies used in more than 500 million cars
- Fully SW-based Speech Signal Enhancement (SSE) algorithms reducing environmental noise impact
- No audio data sent to cloud or 3rd party
- Reliable operation without internet connection
- Fast development cycles with wide range of Voice UI creation tools
- Simple-to-use MQTT and Rest-like-API customer user interface for Linux, Android, Windows OS
EdgeVUI™ Software Development Kit
Domain-specific, speaker-independent speech recognition and voice feedback
- Built-in run-time libraries and API
- Tools and documentation
- Step-by-step instructions and sample applications
- Method for domain-specific Natural Language Understanding
Linux, Windows and Android
Programming language independent action code implementation
- Python, C, C++, ReactJS, etc. for Linux and Windows
- Kotlin and Java for Android
Simple-to-use customer interface with
- MQTT (Linux & Windows)
- Rest-like API (Android)
- Embedded: ARM Cortex @1GHZ, 256MB RAM, 2GB file system
- PC (Linux, Windows): X86-64, SSE2, AVX2
- Mobile: Android 8 (API level 26)
- Flash: Data models ~7 MB/language
- Executable code ~50 MB depending on features and complexity of Voice UI
- 150 – 250 MB depending on features
- Required footprint at runtime depends on the requested set / specific project
Cerence Speech Technologies
Creoir is a technology partner of Cerence, the developer and manufacturer of speech technologies used in nearly 500 million cars worldwide.
Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) language models to support 40 languages (on request). The advanced Cerence speech recognition engine delivers a new level of speaker-independent and continuous speech recognition capabilities with unique features for voice-enabled applications:
- Large vocabulary support: Enable embedded recognition for large lists up to millions of items
- Wake-up words: Always listening mode with key-word activation removes the need for a “press to talk” button
- Barge-in: Allows user to speak over spoken dialog prompts and be recognized
- Global language support: Global support for over 40 languages provides universal functionality
Natural Text-to-Speech (TTS)
Natural Text-to-Speech (TTS) for up to 65 languages and 147 voices (on request). The Cerence Text-to-Speech (TTS) is a suite of speech output solutions to generate high-quality speech, with seamless blending of dynamic text-to-speech, pre-recorded audio and tuned prompts. It is optimized to read long texts in a natural, human way. New, deep learning-based algorithms deliver higher smoothness and more natural prosody, resulting in a unique voice experience, e.g.
- Emotional TTS: Developers can choose from four different speaking styles: neutral, lively, forceful, and apologetic.
- Prosody control: Volume, pitch, speaking rate, and timbre can be changed at run time for more dynamic and lively affects.
- Languages and Voices: A truly universal voice portfolio offers 65 languages and 147 voices for creation of global structures using a single engine.
- Accuracy: High linguistic accuracy offers correct readout for all type of text, including a large set of personal names.
Speech Signal Enhancement (SSE)
SSE is a suite of sound processing technologies that create beamforming and remove noise from microphone inputs.